"San Dawg" is a newly built home located on the coveted north end of Cape San Blas boasting over 4,000 square feet of living space, 3,400 square feet of deck space, elevated private pool, private dune walkover, elevator servicing all floors, 5 bedrooms, and so much more.
- Parking for 4-5 vehicles
- Boat parking and 50 amp RV hookup
- Elevator access
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Hot/cold outdoor shower
- Gulf front family room (deck access, pool access and water view)
- Fully stocked kitchen w/ stand alone ice maker
- Dining room
- Bedroom #1 w/ queen bed
- Full bath
- Laundry area
- Large gulf front deck
- Elevated private pool (10x21)
- Gulf front bedroom #2 with king bed (deck access, water view and private full bath)
- Gulf front bedroom #3 with king bed (deck access, water view and private full bath)
- Bunk room with two built-in bunks (one with queen below and twin loft and the other with a full below and twin loft) and private full bath.
- Gulf front master bedroom w/ king bed (deck access, water view, bar area and private full bath)
- Room with daybed
- Laundry area
Monthly reservations accepted Jan-Feb. 28 night stay (January 2021 (1/2-1/30) + February 2021 (1/30-2/27).
Reservations include a $250 credit for vacation gear rental. From beach carts, coolers, umbrellas and beach chairs, to more adventurous gear like bikes, kayaks and paddle boards, our partnership with VayK Gear is sure to make for a more enjoyable vacation experience. The best part? Your gear is delivered directly to your beach house. You’re welcome!
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Highchair
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Grill
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
This house is grand. The interior is so calming with its silvery gray floors and sea colored walls, the windows opening to water, sky and dunes—the peace silences every concern. Each detail is geared to comfort and pleasure. The kitchen is a chef’s wonder—from the heft of the flatware, the loads of professional cookware, cupboards full of tools and china, bakeware for every need, the marvelous performance of the six burner range—absolutely nothing was lacking. My favorite was the deep stainless sink and super sprayer.
Superb views. I believe we were the first renters.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Sales Tax (Gulf) - 7.00%
Pool Heat Fee - $275.00
Pet Fee (Gulf) - $100.00
Accidental Damage Protection $1500 Coverage - $55.00 - Tax Exempt