If you and your family are looking for a great breakfast spot while vacationing in Cape San Blas or the surrounding areas, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our list of the best breakfast spots in Port St. Joe.
- Sand Dollar Cafe is a local favorite. Chef Scotty prepares a variety of classic southern comforts from scratch using fresh ingredients, and you’ll feel nothing short of right at home from the second you walk in and you’re greeted by Alex’s genuine welcome. Breakfast is served Thursday-Monday from 7:00 – 10:45 a.m. EST. Be sure to stay connected with them on FaceBook to view the daily menu.
- Shipwreck Raw Bar added a breakfast menu after reopening following Hurricane Michael. Their breakfast/lunch menu is available daily from 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST. Stay connected with them on FaceBook and be sure to stop in and see them while you’re visiting.
- Sweet Bunz in Port St. Joe is serving up all the breakfast treats you can handle every Wednesday-Sunday from 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST. Visit their FaceBook page for some drool worthy photos. Please note that their establishment is cash only.
- The Joe in Port St. Joe is a great new little coffee shop on Reid Avenue offering up a few breakfast necessities to get your day started off just right. These guys are open Monday-Saturday starting at 7:00 a.m. EST, so be sure to stop by and see them on your next visit.
- Duren’s Piggly Wiggly is not just the go-to stop for all of your grocery needs, they’ve also got you covered for breakfast. Their hot deli serves breakfast Monday-Saturday starting at 6:00 a.m. EST and Sunday beginning at 7:00 a.m. EST.
- Weber’s Little Donut Shop on Cape San Blas has somewhat of a cult following. Making a stop by this tiny spot is a MUST during your visit to the area. They’re offering their popular donuts until they run out every Tuesday-Saturday from 7:30-11:00 a.m. EST – get there early.
- Scallop Cove out on Cape San Blas offers a variety of breakfast items on their Cove Cafe menu. From biscuits, to donuts and fritters, they’ve got you covered. Connect with them on FaceBook to see all the wonderful items this great shop offers.
- Cape Tradin’ Post has a convenient deli that prepares breakfast biscuits and english muffins. Choose any combination of egg, bacon, sausage and cheese. Stay connected with these guys on FaceBook.
Need help locating the perfect vacation home to get away to with your friends and family? Contact us today for pricing and availability, and to get the best rate, and start planning your vacation now. It’s never too late to experience our coast for yourself.
You can download a copy of the most recent Visitor’s Guide here.
Email [email protected] with any questions about the area, and for complimentary help connecting with people, places and activities that best suit you. Visit https://www.visitgulf.com/concierge-program/ to learn more.
For more local resources:
Mexico Beach Community Development Council Welcome Center
102 Canal Parkway
Mexico Beach, Florida 32456